Time flies. I can't stop time, I just wish I could. It keeps moving forward at a head-spinning pace.
I dreamed of heaven the other night. Beautiful place. As I flew through the skies at night I could see it, golden towers and skyscrapers, houses, roads, everything made of golden light and embedded in the clouds. Several such "islands". And wind went through me instead of hitting my body. There was no real Earth, there was just this mass of clouds, and stars above.
I think some people's idea of heaven must include living in really tall skyscrapers, because I can't see any other reason for putting some in Heaven. I personally wouldn't put that there. I hate living in buildings.
I started a small painting, I think 18x18. I'll put it up on eBay this week. I just wanted to make something a little more affordable for those who'd like to buy a painting but can't afford the $5000 stuff. More on this when I'm finished.
Okay, I made a mix tape. I'm posting it because maybe people wonder what I listen to ;-)
- Se piangi, se ridi - Bobby Solo
- Non son degno di te - Gianni Morandi
- Io Ti Daro Di Piu - Ornella Vanoni
- Come te non c'e nessuno - Rita Pavone
- Cosa Vuoi Da Me - Michele
- Tanta Voglia Di Lei - I Pooh
- Ti amo - Umberto Tozzi
- Canzone per te - Sergio Endrigo
- Io Che Non Vivo - Jimmy Fontana
- Nessuno Mi Puo Giudicare - Caterina Caselli
- L'uomo che non sapeva amare - nico Fidenco
- Piangi con me - The Rokes
- Le Colline Sono in Fiore - Gigliola Cinquetti
- Bella senz'anima - Ricardo Cocciante